Before registering as a user, please read this Privacy Agreement for User Registration and Use of APP (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") carefully to ensure that you fully understand the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please read carefully and choose to accept or not to accept this Agreement. Unless you accept all the terms of this Agreement, you have no right to register, log in or use the services covered by this Agreement. Your registration, login, use and other actions will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement, and agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. This Agreement sets forth the rights and obligations between Cronin Global Trading LLC. (" CGT ") and User regarding the CGT APP Service (" Service "). User refers to the individual or organization that registers, logs in and uses the Service. This Agreement may be updated by CGT from time to time. The updated terms and conditions of the Agreement will supercede the original terms and conditions without prior notice. Users can refer to the latest terms and conditions of the Agreement in the APP. After the modification of the terms and conditions hereof, if the User does not accept the modified terms and conditions, the User shall immediately stop using the Service provided by CGT. Continued use of the Service provided by CGT shall be deemed to have accepted the modified terms hereof.
I. Account registration
1. Users need to register a CGT APP account before using the Service. CGTApp accounts shall be registered by binding with mobile phone number and email address. Users are requested to register CGTApp accounts with mobile phone numbers not yet bound with CGTApp accounts and mobile phone numbers not banned by CGT under this Agreement. CGT may change the way accounts are registered and bound according to user needs or product needs without prior notice to the user.
2. In view of the binding registration method of CGTApp account, you agree that CGT will allow your mobile phone number, mobile device identification number and other information to be used for registration during registration.
3. When users register for and use the Service, CGT shall collect personal information that can identify users so that CGT can contact users when necessary or provide users with a better use experience. The information collected by CGT includes, but is not limited to, the name and address of the User; CGT agrees that the use of such information will be limited to the protection of User's Personal Privacy Information in Article 3.
II. Protection of user privacy information
1, if CGT find or receive others to report complaints or user violates this agreement, the CGT shall have the right at any time without further notice to the related content, including but not limited to, user data, release record review, delete, and depending on the seriousness of the violations bank account be including but not limited to, warning, banned banned penalty, equipment banned, function, and notify the user.
2. Users who are banned for violating the User Agreement can contact CGT by themselves. Among them, the users who have been banned will automatically resume the banned functions after the expiration of the banned period. Banned users can submit a complaint, and CGT will review the complaint and decide whether to change the punishment at its own reasonable discretion.
3, the user understands and agrees that, CGT reserves the right to according to the reasonable judgment of violation of the relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement for punishment, in violation of any user to take appropriate legal action, according to the laws and regulations keep relevant information reported to the relevant departments, such as user shall bear all the legal responsibilities and.
4. User understands and agrees that User shall indemnify and hold CGT and its partners and affiliates harmless from any claims, demands or losses, including reasonable attorney's fees, asserted by any third party arising out of or arising out of User's breach of provisions hereof.
III. Specification of content released by users
1, the contents mentioned in this article refers to the user use the CGT App in the process of making, uploading, reproduction, distribution, transmission of any content, including but not limited to account picture, name, the user instructions for registration information and certification information, or text, voice, image, video, graphic, automatic reply or a reply message sending and a link to the page, And other content generated by the use of the account or the Service.
2. Users shall not use the CGT APP account or the Service to produce, upload, copy, publish or disseminate the following contents prohibited by laws, regulations and policies:
(1) Opposing the basic principles set forth in the Constitution;
(2) endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power or undermining national unity;
(3) Injure the honor and interests of the State;
(4) inciting national hatred or discrimination and undermining national unity;
(5) Those who undermine the religious policies of the state and propagate evil cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crimes;
(8) insulting or slandering others or infringing upon others' legitimate rights and interests;
(9) Information containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
3. Users shall not use CGTApp's account or the Service to make, upload, copy, publish or disseminate the following contents that interfere with the normal operation of CGTApp or infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties:
(1) Containing any sex or sexual implication;
(2) Contents of abuse, intimidation or threat;
(3) Contains harassment, spam, malicious information and deceptive information;
(4) Involve others' privacy, personal information or data;
(5) Infringement of others' right of reputation, right of portrait, intellectual property, trade secrets and other legal rights;
(6) Contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of the Service and infringes the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
Ⅳ. Rules of Use
1. Any content transmitted or published by the User in or through the Service does not reflect or represent, nor shall it be deemed to reflect or represent, the views, positions or policies of CGT, and CGT shall not be liable for such content.
2. Users shall not use their CGT APP account or the Service to do the following:
(1) Submitting or publishing false information, or misappropriating others' avatars or information, impersonating or using others' names;
(2) Forcing or inducing other users to pay attention to, click on the linked page or share information;
(3) making up facts or concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others;
(4) Using technical means to set up fake accounts in batches;
(5) Use the CGT APP account or the Service to engage in any illegal or criminal activities;
(6) Make and publish methods and tools related to the above acts, or operate or disseminate such methods and tools, whether for commercial purposes or not;
(7) Other behaviors that violate laws and regulations, infringe other users' legitimate rights and interests, interfere with the normal operation of CGT APP or are not expressly authorized by CGT.
3. Users shall be solely responsible for the authenticity, legality, harmlessness, accuracy and validity of the information transmitted through the CGT APP account or the Service. Users shall be solely responsible for any legal liability related to the information transmitted by users, which has nothing to do with CGT. If any damage is caused to CGT or any third party as a result, User shall indemnify it in accordance with the law.
4. The Service provided by CGT may include advertisements, and User agrees to display advertisements provided by CGT, third-party suppliers and partners during the use of the Service. Except as expressly provided by laws and regulations, User shall be solely responsible for any transactions made pursuant to such Advertising Information and CGT shall not be liable to User for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any transactions made pursuant to such Advertising Information or the Content provided by such Advertiser.
Ⅴ. The other
1. CGT solemnly reminds the User to pay attention to the provisions in this Agreement which exempt CGT from liability and restrict the User's rights. Users are requested to read carefully and consider the risks on their own. Minors should be accompanied by legal guardians to read this agreement.
2. The validity, interpretation and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States. Any dispute or dispute between User and CGT shall first be settled through friendly negotiation. If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, User agrees to submit such dispute or dispute to the competent people's court of the place where CGT is located.
3. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and binding on both parties.
4. Cronin Global Trading LLC reserves the right of final interpretation of this Agreement. All.